"3, 5, 26, 37, 47, 38."
3. A movie you quote on a daily basis
Answered before with Heathers
5. Top 5 films of your favorite actor and actress
I have too many favorites oh man this is tough uhhh let’s do Colin and Meryl
CF: A Single Man, Love Actually, Bridget Jones’s Diary, Mamma Mia, and The King’s Speech
MS: The Devil Wears Prada, Adaptation, Doubt, Manhattan, Sophie’s Choice (and Mamma Mia too whatever six movies)
26. Favorite movie characters
The entire Von Trapp family
37. Share an unpopular film opinion you have
Beasts of the Southern Wild is vastly overrated
47. Movies that you think everyone should watch
I’d say all of Malick’s films, but especially The Thin Red Line & The Tree of Life. Love or hate, they’re both “must-watch” in my book.
38. Favorite Oscar win/speech
(pretends Bjork won an Oscar and made a speech)
Actually it’s funny because the moment I’d choose for this is the only thing I don’t hate about the 71st Academy Awards and that would be Roberto Benigni jumping on chairs and being totally in character and wonderful.